Re: 2 languages. How to enlarge the size of 1 of them
- From: "t-4-2" <dhuang1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 00:27:20 -0400
"t-4-2" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:66898ef7b2712ad0ec6d76c3e715c6f3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mick Murphy;768094 Wrote:Normally, you just "Select, highlight" the text you want to change, thenUnderstood. Thank you.
alter the style(Times New Roman, etc), and size(10, 12, 14, etc) from
choices above, where you are writing the message
Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia
> > >
> > Hello everyone,
> > If I compose an e-mail mostly in English, but one or two words in
> > language. How or can I enlarge the size of the words of " other
> > " while the English words remain in default size ? Thank you.
> > --
> > t-4-2
> > > >
I mean " Thank you to all who replied. "
- Prev by Date: Re: a two parter...'search' has gone missing from the start menu,
- Next by Date: Calendar??
- Previous by thread: Re: 2 languages. How to enlarge the size of 1 of them
- Next by thread: Re: a two parter...'search' has gone missing from the start menu,