Re: 2 languages. How to enlarge the size of 1 of them

"t-4-2" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:66898ef7b2712ad0ec6d76c3e715c6f3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mick Murphy;768094 Wrote:
Normally, you just "Select, highlight" the text you want to change, then
alter the style(Times New Roman, etc), and size(10, 12, 14, etc) from
your
choices above, where you are writing the message
--
Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia

"t-4-2" wrote:

> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > If I compose an e-mail mostly in English, but one or two words in
> other
> > language. How or can I enlarge the size of the words of " other
> language
> > " while the English words remain in default size ? Thank you.
> >

> > --
> > t-4-2

Understood. Thank you.

--
t-4-2

I mean " Thank you to all who replied. "

  • Re: Vinca script, cross bar angle - Ki Ri Ke
    ... I was writing in English, ... I remembered that Marija Gimbutas ... wrongly thought it was in The Language of the Goddess, ... You ignore all I write about Goebekli Tepe, ...
    (sci.lang)
  • Re: Word count of minimum vocabulary
    ... Suppose an existing vocabulary in a certain language has ... of writing this word could be mentioned in a dictionary, ... Chinese or English. ... Now are these all different types of compounding for you? ...
    (sci.lang)
  • Re: SCWC 32: Discussion: IMPLEMENT
    ... Language is not writing. ... Writing and reading are clearly and obviously two facets of ... speech is unavailable; it is not speech, nor is it a 'recording' of ...
    (rec.puzzles.crosswords)
  • Re: how to solve such trouble
    ... Im extremaly untidy or something but writing ... solid mastery of your own native language. ... given that English is not your first ... what you find good - if you find free form as good the obvious be to ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: The age of language
    ... >>> were created is the age of language perhaps one the most defining ... How old is the oldest writing system? ... Pre-literate humans were no less intelligent than modern humans. ... Behaviourally modern humans are about 50,000 years old, anatomically modern humans are about 150,000 years old, and archaic Homo sapiens go back to about 500,000 years ago. ...
    (talk.origins)