Re: language on task bar

cathills;768113 Wrote:
i was just wondering if anyone knew how to get the language bar back in
my
task bar. my boyfriend or kids accidently deleted it and now i cant
find it.
ive tried searching language and i cant find where to go to put it back
in
the taskbar. if someone could help me that would be awesome.
thanks
--
Cat..

Hi Cat,

In addition to C.B.'s post, this tutorial will help show you how to do
so.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/103844-keyboard-input-language.html

Hope this helps,
Shawn

--
Brink

them.*
*Please post feedback to help others.*

  • Re: Filibustering
    ... >>So how is the householder to know the motives of the Intruder? ... >>You cant, therefore you must assume the worst and defend yourself and ... I'm tempted to suggest that if it's a daughter's boyfriend he falls in to ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Who needs southern waters..?
    ... or maybe a boyfriend. ... You can't seem to get your feeble brain off the male organ. ... and you cant get Harrys dick out of your mouth, ...
    (rec.boats)
  • george is watching you
    ... old daughter talk to her boyfriend on ... the telephone and you cant do anything ... about it because we are fighting terrorism ...
    (alt.politics.bush)
  • Re: Quote of the day (from non-riders)
    ... i was getting off the el and some girl with her boyfriend ... saw my unicycle ... Why cant you do that?" ... Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services ...
    (rec.sport.unicycling)