Re: Clock Update Error Still Exists!

Nonny wrote:
deputylynch <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Could not find anything there to help!
I can ping a bunch of different servers but the clock will not update!

I think you need to do some reading:

Click the start orb

Select Help and Support

Type in CLOCK

Read the top item (set the clock) in its entirety.

FYI

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ping

  • Re: The real twin paradox.
    ... In special relativity, we are only allowed to use inertial frames to ... But he DOES not say anything to support your absurd contentions. ... The clock that Feynman attaches to the particle is what you are ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: SR is built on false assumptions....continued
    ... you can't seem to support either of your claims. ... "GPS clock are in relative motion to every ground observer. ... who was unable to explain how symmetry can ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: ball-hours
    ... This can use one L/R frame clock and one bit clock with 2 ... In "stereo" mode they put just two channels of data on one data pin, ... This will greatly lower the data rate at the interface. ... I2S that will support your AD1939 may be a problem. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • [GIT PULL] sh updates for 2.6.29-rc1
    ... sh: oprofile: Backtrace support. ... use arch_flags for sh_mobile mstpcr clock bits ... fix number of interrupts on se7343 ... kill off libgcc linking. ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: SR is built on false assumptions....continued
    ... nor I have ever "professed to have some data to the effect that shows no discrepancies between two or more clocks at relative motion wrt each other." ... Never, and if you could support that ridiculous claim with a quote from either of us, you would not have had to resort to referencing only what *you* said. ... >> would observe of A's clock is due to the symmetry of the>> situation. ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)