Re: Can't do system restore

Which file type? File association fixes for most common types are available
here:

File association fixes for Windows Vista:
http://www.winhelponline.com/articles/105/1/File-association-fixes-for-Windows-Vista.html

Display a Warning note when users try to modify .lnk association in Vista:
http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/display-a-warning-when-users-try-to-modify-lnk-association/

--
Regards,

The Winhelponline Blog: http://www.winhelponline.com/blog
Windows® Troubleshooting: http://www.winhelponline.com

"Colt9415" <Colt9415@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I got a popup asking what program I wanted to use to open a file and I
accidently hit Adobe Reader when I wanted to hit cancel. Now a whole lot
of
my icons on my desktop have the Adobe Reader logo instead of their logos.
When I try to do a system restore, nothing happens. Please, I need help.

.