Re: Can't do system restore

Which file type? File association fixes for most common types are available

File association fixes for Windows Vista:

Display a Warning note when users try to modify .lnk association in Vista:

The Winhelponline Blog:
Windows® Troubleshooting:

"Colt9415" <Colt9415@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I got a popup asking what program I wanted to use to open a file and I
accidently hit Adobe Reader when I wanted to hit cancel. Now a whole lot
my icons on my desktop have the Adobe Reader logo instead of their logos.
When I try to do a system restore, nothing happens. Please, I need help.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Missing Thumbnails
    ... Michael Dobony wrote: ... as thumbnails. ... File association fixes for Windows Vista ...
  • Re: Picture Preview not working
    ... to try it I'll invoke it. ... TIA, Paul ... File association fixes for Windows Vista ...