Re: Can't update Adobe latest version

I suggest that you delete the present version of Adobe Reader (8.0 ?)
and then install the new update which is 9.0.
To delete present Adobe: Control Panel/Programs then follow
instructions to delete.

"nealallen" <nealallen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi all. I keep getting a window poping up asking if I want to install
Adobe
latest version, once I click yes I get another message telling me I need
close the Adobe programme that's already running.

Can someone tell me how I search to find and close Adobe please. Also,
when
I close the computer down, a window opens and tells me Adobe is still
running, click 'cancel' or 'shut down'

I'm using Vista.

Thanks in advance.

Nealallen