Re: 2 languages. How to enlarge the size of 1 of them

t-4-2 <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello everyone,

If I compose an e-mail mostly in English, but one or two words in other
language. How or can I enlarge the size of the words of " other language
" while the English words remain in default size ? Thank you.

You have to compose your piece either in HTML format or RTF format.

  • Re: problems in office 2003 pro with os xp pro
    ... How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post ... Is English a second or third language for you? ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • 2 languages. How to enlarge the size of 1 of them
    ... If I compose an e-mail mostly in English, but one or two words in other ... How or can I enlarge the size of the words of " other language ...
  • Re: Leodhasach & Hearasch - Gaelic help please
    ... course our own traditional language is even more neglected than Gaelic is. ... who speak English soon get the gist of it. ... is someone who truly appreciates Scottish culture in that you won't find ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • the tomasites , english and the filipino
    ... And they came to teach English as part of the "policy of attraction" ... a Filipino is deemed illiterate even ... Even a secondary Spanish school like Colegio de San Juan de Letrán ... wrote a textbook to teach the English language as early as 1902. ...
    (soc.culture.filipino)
  • Re: the tomasites , english and the filipino
    ... this change was documented in books written in English or other ... European languages not Tagalog or any other of the Filipino dialects. ... second language, unfortunately it seems that we did not use these ... Even a secondary Spanish school like Colegio de San Juan de Letrán ...
    (soc.culture.filipino)