Re: Clock Update Error Still Exists!

I still need help with this problem, I turn off all firewalls and can
ping the sites but clock will not update!

PLEASE HELP!

--
deputylynch

  • Re: Clock Wont Update?
    ... deputylynch wrote: ... I can ping any site but the clock will not update! ... We don't see all the old posts that ...
  • Re: Clock Wont Update?
    ... I can ping any site but the clock will not update! ... I turn off all firewalls and no update!!! ...
  • Re: Clock Update Error Still Exists!
    ... I still need help with this problem, I turn off all firewalls and can ... ping the sites but clock will not update! ... you will find some downloads. ...
  • tsc clock issues with dual core and question about irq balancing
    ... speed up where the clock advances by minutes every second. ... doesn't seem to support hpet) and it has fixed the ping and clock issue, ... general desktop usage seems a little sluggish and not what a smp ... Are there certain conditions where irq balancing doesn't work properly? ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Block Pings...Final
    ... >>> requests, making it visible on the Internet. ... Most personal firewalls can ... > Just truying to block ping per Smart Computing article which stated "Most ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)