RE: side-by-side configuration incorrect

i'm having the same problem but with a different program, at first i had with
msn 9 beta but i reinstalled it and it worked well again...
but now im having this problem with Simcity Societies, i tried reinstalling
the game but still the same problem: side-by-side configuration incorrect..
so any help from anybody???????

"MervNorton" wrote:

I have been runing Quicken Basic 2007 for over a year. Now when I try to run
Quicken I get the following error message.

"The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration
is incorrect."

I have replaced Quicken Basic 2007 with Quicken Deluxe 2008 and get the same
error message.

How do I solve this problem?
.