Re: my vista works slowly!

'How To Make Vista more responsive and faster - Vista Forums'
(http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/165576-how-make-vista-more-responsive-faster.html#post766516)

--
rive0108

Alienware Area-51 M5790
Vista Ultimate x64 sp1
T7600G Core2 Duo 2.33 Ghz (overclocked to 2.67 GHZ)
ATI Mobility Radeon x1900 256 MB
1920x1200 WUXGA
4GB DDR2 PC5300
Blu-ray BD-RE UJ-220
HP digital Tuner express card
200 GB 7200 RPM HDD RAID 0

  • new build, vista install problems
    ... me and my housemate are trying to install Vista Ultimate x64 to a brand ... M2N68 ASUS motherboard ...
  • Re: Upgrading to vista 64 bit
    ... Upgrade functionality would be enabled when going from Vista Home Basic x64 to Vista Home Premium x64 or Vista Ultimate x64, and from Vista Home Premiumx64 or Vista Business x64 to ...
  • Re: XP to Vista64 Upgrade and compatible applications
    ... I can confirm that Quicken 2008 is running just fine on Vista Ultimate x64. ... I'm not certain of Photoshop Elements 3, but PSE 4 and 6 work well in Vista ... At first, a few apps gave me problems ...
  • Re: vista 64 bits
    ... Been using ISE9.1 with Vista Ultimate x64 for the last few months. ... Compiles my projects without any problem. ... Only problem I've had is the non-signed parallel/usb drivers from Xilinx won't install ...
    (comp.arch.fpga)