Re: Vista Home Premium - Sidebar buggy..

I had a similar problem ...

Several calendars (50 or so?) appeared on my sidebar and if I tried to
remove one, the computer would hang. Usually after one feeble beep ...

I couldn't find a way to fix this other than go to:

C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\Gadgets

and change the Calendar.Gadget folder to something else ... like
BrokenCalendar.Gadget

I suppose I can't use the calendar gadget anymore.

If anybody finds a more elegant solution, let me know.

--
wils9404

  • Re: OT Reasonable & Last-Minute Gifts
    ... Those are nice "fun" choices as gifts. ... At least I like getting calendars. ... Either one I 'have' to hang up ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)
  • Re: Ships of the Line--try it as a calender first
    ... I'm rather ambivalent about the calendars. ... like the horizontal format because I have not yet found a way to hang the ... darn thing in my office. ...
    (rec.arts.startrek.tech)
  • Re: AKICIF: Full moon on Friday the 13th
    ... >>A much more elegant solution would be to regularise the earth's ... >>rotation, permanently fixing the year at exactly 365.25 days so ... >>we'd never need to fiddle with the calendars again. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)