Re: directX only recognise 3326mb

With all due respect, have you considered some basic computer and Windows books, or maybe some classes if your local community offers them? This question is nonsensical, it not only makes little sense but frankly if it means what I think it does it's immaterial since a 64-bit OS doesn't have the memory limitations a 32-bit OS does.

Similarly, the "I burned up my last motherboard overclocking it, can someone tell me how to do it again but right this time?" thread indicates that you may need some further education in computer basics before you try to step up to advanced topics and projects.

--
Richard G. Harper [MVP Shell/User] rgharper@xxxxxxxxx

"tr3" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:3aa368800d8bd00a7874492896d0b5e3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

how do i remapping memory in my vista x64 bit os bios!!!PLZ HELP
ME:cry::cry::cry::cry:

--
tr3

.