Re: How to OverClocking Celeron D347, P4M900T-M2, 4gb Ram , Asus EN8500GT 512mb System

"tr3" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:2064791799512ba9437692bb70efcdff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yes i know that! coz of failure doesnt mean make me stop n give me more
experience about it, plz give me a solutions or guide with my system

--
tr3

If you want more performance, get better parts.

Cheap memory will not stand over clocking. The system will become unstable or not work at all.. Some motherboards over clock better than others.

Over clocking will reduce the life of the CPU and memory unless the cooling system is uprated. By the time you have finished spending, you might just as well have gotten all top of the line parts..

--
Mike Hall - MVP
How to construct a good post..