Re: directX only recognise 3326mb

"tr3" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:e4076ffaac4cc955678a3fa334729208@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i already download the vista x64 sp 1 its helpful but it still same
result that the directX cant recognise full of my 4gb ram,before i
download it the windows shows 3.5gb so now i think the directx is the
problem

--
tr3

Since you're using Vista 64, did you enable the 64 bit OS memory
remapping in your BIOS?

  • Re: directX only recognise 3326mb
    ... i already download the vista x64 sp 1 its helpful but it still same ... result that the directX cant recognise full of my 4gb ram,before i ... download it the windows shows 3.5gb so now i think the directx is the ...
  • Re: What Absolute Junk Vista Ultimate 64 bit OS is
    ... vista x64 is solid ... what motherboard did you say it was...? ... here's mine running nearly everything i had......at once:shock: ...
  • USB connecting problem
    ... A month or so ago I tried to plug my 'Kingston USB pen' ... into my PC (Vista X64) to download some photos. ...