Re: What Absolute Junk Vista Ultimate 64 bit OS is

nexor63;764880 Wrote:
So is Home Premium 64bit, junk I mean........and to top it off I have to
purchase a faxing software or a fax machine, either will cost me more
than what Vista cost me.
And to think that even xp home edition had a fax console that worked
like a dream.

The business version includes Fax software, complete scheduled backup,
and BitLocker encryption. I'm guessing it may have been worth a few
moments to check what is included in what version...

--
Scotteq

Q6600 SLACR @ 3.2Ghz (8 multi, 400 FSB)
DFI LP UT P35 T2R LGA 775 Mobo
8GB OCZ Reaper DDR2 800 C44GK 4-4-4-12 2T
EVGA 8800 GTX OC2
1TB Seagate 7200.11 HDD
OCZ 900MXS PSU
Auzen X-Fi Prelude 7.1/Nakamichi SoundSpace 8.5
CoolerMaster Stacker 835
Zalman PS9500 AT cooler
Vista Ultimate x64 SP-1

-\"i divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the
industrious, and the stupid. each officer possesses at least two of
these qualities. those who are clever and industrious are fitted for the
highest staff appointments. use can be made of those who are stupid and
lazy. the man who is clever and lazy is for the very highest command; he
has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations. but whoever
is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately.\"
-

-general kurt von hammerstein-equord, truppenführung, 1933-
.