directX only recognise 3326mb

can somebody can fix my problem here,im using 4gb ram but the the
directx only recognise just 3326mb.in the same time,bios and windows
showing 4gb,plz help me and tell me how to solve this problem:cry:

--
tr3

  • Re: directX only recognise 3326mb
    ... i think the problem is with the directX it self coz the windows is ... showing full of my memory,so how do you have any suggestion or maybe the ... microsofts me upgrade the DirectX ...
  • [NEWS] Unchecked Buffer in DirectX Could Enable System Compromise
    ... Beyond Security in Canada ... to promote the most advanced vulnerability assessment solutions today. ... DirectX consists of a set of low-level Application Programming Interfaces ... that are used by Windows programs for multimedia support. ...
    (Securiteam)
  • Re: CLEANED UP - - Missing or corrupted DxSetup.exe
    ... You may think that you're running Avira AntiVir but your HijackThis ... this DxSetup.exe error message occurs when I try to install ... Intel's Network Adapter Drivers 15.4.1 for Windows XP. ... DirectX June 2010 Redistributable. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: CLEANED UP - - Missing or corrupted DxSetup.exe
    ... this DxSetup.exe error message occurs when I try to install ... Intel's Network Adapter Drivers 15.4.1 for Windows XP. ... DirectX June 2010 Redistributable. ... O8 - Extra context menu item: Download selected with Free Download Manager - ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • MowGreen, others - problems with KB819696
    ... I'm starting a new thread here, because now I have my Windows 98 ... Security Update for Microsoft Windows ... reinstall DirectX 9.0b on your computer. ... make a driver that supports DirectX 9.anything for Windows 98. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)