Re: What Absolute Junk Vista Ultimate 64 bit OS is

In message <r2aak.65967$gc5.9400@pd7urf2no> The Coward Robert Ford
<no@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Ron" <ronjs@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in

I am a business man and I can tell you that vista is unreliable and a
total waste of money.

Translation: I'm an idiot and know nothing about computers.

Hey that's not fair. I mean, if some random business man can't manage
to make his computer work, it must be the computer's fault.

  • Re: What Absolute Junk Vista Ultimate 64 bit OS is
    ... total waste of money. ... Translation: I'm an idiot and know nothing about computers. ...
  • Re: Dumbest ideas in all of science fiction, part 2: universal translators
    ... These are future computers. ... And writers always like to throw in jokey or suspensy translation ... Instant translation of unknown languages, ... episode after episode of people no understanding each other. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated)
  • Re: consciousness
    ... about anything and there is nothing about software running on ... computers that would predict or require subjective experiences. ... just a behaviour you idiot". ... it wouldn't be such a "super machine" if that is all it could say ...
    (comp.ai.philosophy)
  • Re: CAN NOT SEND OR RECEIVE EMAILS
    ... computers in 1990 and not have any idea what a Commodore computer is. ... As for the word "idiot", you seem desperate for a relevant criticism. ... You don't know how to do math to cover your lies and incompetence ... The ONLY answer you gave to people was to disable AV scanning> e-mails. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: General question about using CDs
    ... fixated on the claim that W is stupid, ignorant, idiot or ... |>> Well why would you gve him a CD that only InCD can write (so most |>> computers can't write to) and that most computers can't read. ... |>> Combat Pilots Association of the United States ... An idiot, by definition, is an | ignorant person. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)