Re: Speed problem with Intel Q6600 (Quad Core) and Ultimate 64-Bit

I know that Vista 64 will recognize all that memory and more...Your motherboard supports 8 gigs of memory so yes you are good there...I would assume it will work with all those programs as well but to be certain I would definitely check there respective websites.. Also possible peruse there forums for any possible bugs that there might be and ways you can get around any you might have... Sorry I was probably not all the help you need.. I wish you best of luck .. Enjoy that system as I have greatly enjoyed mine !!

"gggmestizo" <gggmestizo.39u7bf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:gggmestizo.39u7bf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Drew:

Thanks for your message.It's very helpful.

I still have some questions. Maybe you can help me again.

Does Vista recognize all 4 Gb memory?

Does it work with photoshop cs3, coreldraw x4, finale, adobe audition
cs3, macromedia suite, and software like this?

German

Drew;3754589 Wrote:
I have the same processor ..same board same amount of ram and 3 ATI
3870s, I
have been running Vista business for well over a year ,,system is
screaming
fast and rock solid !! great motherboard and processor combo !!

http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=49944

--

.