Re: Re: 2 Wire with Vista connection problems

I have had the same problem. Same gateway and vista. Changed the MTU to 1452 on the wireless interface to get it working.

1. using windows explorer, goto windows/system32 and select cmd.exe
2. right click on it and choose run as system administrator
3. Type in the following command

netsh interface ipv4 set subinterface "Wireless Network Connection" mtu=1470 store=persistent

Note: If you want to first test if it works, use the above command without the last option (store=persistent).

Hope that solves the problem.