Cant connect to internet after reinstalling Vista

I have an HP EliteBook 8530p. Vista Business 32-bit. i ve formatted it
and reinstalled the OS from the manufacturers recovery option. Before
the format the internet connection was working fine but now i cant make
it work. All the drivers are working as all the devices as well. (Wired
LAN connection). i ve already talked with an hp techician that told me
its the ISP problem and the laptop is fine and with a techician from the
ISP that told me its a hardware malfunction. Getting a bit desparate
once again! any ideas?

--
Gism0
Gism0's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/158730.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: Cant connect to internet after reinstalling Vista
    ... the format the internet connection was working fine but now i cant make ... its the ISP problem and the laptop is fine and with a techician from the ...
  • Re: Viruses_Worms
    ... Another funny thing...After complete format and re-install ... sypmtoms return promptly without network or internet connection. ... I'm having some difficulty spotting where a virus hides over such a process. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: virus
    ... re format my hard drive I keep getting msg that volume is locked down and I ... turning off my auto updates. ... It also adds an internet connection of ...
  • Re: Cant get internet pages
    ... > We have a transmeta processor. ... > I think we going to re format. ... > Thanks for your advice. ... your Internet connection OR call in a professional computer repair ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • formating NTFS/connecting to internet
    ... I have a Maxtor ... and its showing only one partition at ... >Ok I found out the format deal, but I cant get on line. ... tried using network wizzard, internet connection, ...