Re: Cant connect to internet but have wireless connection

Jack, thanks for your info. I do have a wireless connection according
to the dell wireless wlan card utility. I have a gateway ip address and
a client ip and they both begin with 192. The connection status is set
up for IPv4 connectivity with open dns servers. The status shows the
netgear router with a speed of 54Mbps. I will say that I have tried to
ping google.com in command prompt and I get a message "ping could not
find host google.com. please check name and try again." I read this may
have something to do with dns.

--
technician
.