Re: Delete WEP network

If your in the network and sharing center, you will see on the left side
of the window manage wireless connections / networks. Find the one you
need to delete and remove it so you can enter the correct key :)

The access point your trying to connect to could be a protocol the
netbook doesn't accept b/g/n/ etc..

--
CrucialHoax

  • Re: Uninstall Network Sign on.
    ... my wireless connection. ... >>> There's no evidence of any network client other than the usual Client ... >>> for Microsoft Networks. ... >>on window has a light blue background and XP Pro Windows logo, ...
  • RE: message after start up, got worse
    ... on the IE Properties window ... The IPSEC it could refer to an unplugged cable to the network. ... Didnt detect any wiruses. ... Also try the clean Boot by following the instructions on the link given ...
  • Re: Problem with 1 of 4 computers using MN-500 Router
    ... : Ethernet adapter local area connection: Media state: media disconnected, ... This will help you to copy text from your command prompt. ... Left-click the control menu (top left corner of your command prompt window), ... I tried the XP network setup and I just don't know what else to ...
  • Re: Uniprint
    ... T M Smith wrote: ... Double click on!boot to open the Configuration window. ... select your network card (i.e. tick ... settings" click on this to open that window. ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.apps)
  • Re: Wireless settings
    ... // Determine if a window with the class name exists... ... LPARAM lParam) ... NMHDR* header = NULL; ... // See what type of network connectivity the user ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded.vc)