Re: net view error 58

It seems to be showing now, I don't know why the delay

cheers

"Clayton" <claytonbNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:e5Cl9P2WKHA.220@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks, I can see the NAS with this utility but still can not see it in Networks, how do I fix this?

"Jack [MVP-Networking]" <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:OoNOhK0WKHA.3404@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi
Download this free util. run it. You would see every thing that is on the Network and its Shares.
http://www.softperfect.com/products/networkscanner/
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

"Clayton" <claytonbNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:u3S40%23yWKHA.844@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For some reason I am unable to see the network icon for my NAS in Networks, I can see other computers and can access them ok, someone suggested to go to cmd and type net view but when I do I get "system error 58 has occurred" the specified server cannot perform the requested operation.

Thanks

.