Resolved

Rather than using the Add Printer facility in the Printer section, I opened
the Network window found the printers I wanted, Right clicked and selected
Install.

"Mark A. Sam" <MarkASam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hello,

On a new laptop where I installed Vista Ultimate, I am unable to add
printers. The unit has joined the domain, but when I try to add, there is
a message, No Printers found. I turned on Network Discovery, but that
didn't resolve it.

Thanks for any help and God Bless,

Mark A. Sam

  • Re: Clustered printing issue
    ... tcp/ip port. ... accessible unless you install the printer driver. ... printers restored via the print migrator tool. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.clustering)
  • Re: Clustered printing issue
    ... accessible unless you install the printer driver. ... printers restored via the print migrator tool. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.clustering)
  • Re: Server user account issues after upgrade from 2K to XPPro
    ... Adding printers when the printer drivers have not been installed, ... Normally with printers, we;ll install the drivers, then they can ... Microsoft MVP - Directory Services ... Instead of the website you're using, I suggest to use OEx (Outlook Express ...
  • Re: The Print Spooler service terminated unexpectedly.
    ... there were no printers installed. ... This is a fresh install of the operating system. ... The Print Spooler service terminated unexpectedly. ... Type: Information Event ID: 7036 ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax)
  • Re: word 2007 aborts with vista, but the beta version works. Why?
    ... The printers are the same- all are network printers installed from the ... you need to install the printer driver on your computer.". ... Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP] ... The install that aborts is on a Dell Precision 670, ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)