Re: How to recover default Favorites folders

The links shown in the Favorites tool bar are stored in
C:\Users\USERNAME\Favorites\Links (You're drive letter could differ.)

I'm not sure what you're looking for as far as the default. The items from an original Vista installation? You could copy them from another Vista system I suppose.
--

"churin" <churin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:enpfyBpKKHA.5956@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
How can I recover the default Favortes' folders? More specifically what I want to recover is one of the default Favorites' folders where favorites to be displayed on the Favorites' tool bar are stored.

  • Re: Favorites open only on side tool bar
    ... If you click the Favorites button on the tool bar it is supposed to open ... Use the following newsgroup for questions or problems with IE6 ... You can also get to the Internet Explorer newsgroups via this web site: ...
  • toolbars and favorites with xrated links
    ... I keep having xrated items show up on my computer on my ... tool bar and favorites. ... toolbars showing up but even if not checked I can not ... favorites which xrate ones keep showing up. ...
  • Re: Oraganize favorites?
    ... Thanks but there is no "menu bar" option when I right click the tool bar ... you won't be able to keep Favorites in any kind of order if you have ... too many Favorites in a folder. ... "A" it puts it at the bottom of the list. ...
  • Re: A quick browser question
    ... a box comes down with your favorites. ... There is a setting "somewhere" that opens the ... (Tools> Internet Options from the Internet Explorer ... Tool Bar) Go to the advanced tab and remove the check mark from "Enable ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: OT JG Ballard RIP
    ... write exclusively in that genre. ... I just noted my couple of favorites ... above, others' results may differ! ... Almost everything he wrote was SF (in the broad sense of the term). ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)