Re: How to recover default Favorites folders

The links shown in the Favorites tool bar are stored in
C:\Users\USERNAME\Favorites\Links (You're drive letter could differ.)

I'm not sure what you're looking for as far as the default. The items from an original Vista installation? You could copy them from another Vista system I suppose.
--

"churin" <churin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:enpfyBpKKHA.5956@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
How can I recover the default Favortes' folders? More specifically what I want to recover is one of the default Favorites' folders where favorites to be displayed on the Favorites' tool bar are stored.

.