PC turns itself on overnight

Compaq running Vista home premium occasionally starts itself from sleep during the night.
Anyone suggest how to stop this?

  • Change Shutdown Screen?
    ... Running Vista Home Premium (clean install) 64 bit, how can I change the shut down screen from Sleep to shut down? ...
  • Re: Remote Assistance
    ... Believe me I have tested it intensely when I was doing the Beta and the final release of Teamviewer. ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... am running Vista Home Premium. ... Vista Home Premium and we cannot get the two computers to connect. ...
  • Ping 192.168.1.101 but the response is 192.168.1.107
    ... I had bought a new Canon PIXMA MP 628 printer and it works well with my tablet PC running Vista Home Premium. ... However, I am having difficulties to enable it to work on my another notebook, which is running Vista Home Premium as well. ... Initially, I thought that it could be the printer drivers problem and thus, I reinstalled all printer drivers but alas, no effect. ...
  • hibernate on desktop
    ... My laptop & desktop both have Vista Home Premium. ... hibernation but the Desktop does not give me that option unless in sleep ... I have trouble with sleep mode not staying in that mode in spite of all my ...
  • Missing CD/DVD Drive
    ... I have an Acer machine running Vista Home Premium with SP2. ...