can't reply to newsgroup

Now I am having the following appear when I try to reply:

The host 'mail.comcast.net' could not be found. Please verify that you have
entered the server name correctly.
Account: 'mail.comcast.net (3)', Server: 'mail.comcast.net', Protocol:
POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number:
0x800CCC0D

I haven't changed anything. Does anyone know how to denter the setver name
correctly? Small steps please. I am a little lost.

  • gdm hangs
    ... gdm will hang 9 of 10 times when logging out. ... with or without the client having been connected to the Server. ... # Timed login, useful for kiosks. ... Must output the chosen host on stdout, ...
    (Debian-User)
  • problem with sendmail in solaris 9
    ... names that should be exposed as from this host, ... # save Unix-style "From_" lines at top of header? ... # work recipient factor ... # SMTP STARTTLS server options ...
    (SunManagers)
  • Re: Add new cluster and use existing LUNs?
    ... Storport driver and Powerpath on all of our SAN host servers so we are trying ... In the end I think that I may play it cautious and create a new RAID group, ... > varied activity (DBMSes, Messaging Server, File Server, Web Servers, ... Some of the physical spindle limitations can be addressed through the SAN ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.clustering)
  • Log corruption on multiple webservers, log analyzers,...
    ... Related RFC´s about Internet Host Names convention: ... To succesfully attack a server with “ILLC” technique is mandatory that web ... a machine with a host name as "123.123.123.123" makes a request ... wouldn't appear in the access log file. ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • UPDATE weird sendmail problem on Solaris 9 (fwd)
    ... I was asked to supply info about my sendmail config and my nsswitch.conf ... names that should be exposed as from this host, ... # list of locations of user database file ... # SMTP STARTTLS server options ...
    (SunManagers)