Re: The Active Directory Domain Service is currently unavailable
- From: "Gordon" <gordonbparker@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 15:07:14 +0100
"alexi03" <alexi03.3xh1u2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:alexi03.3xh1u2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I just bought a Vista PC,
Ok for all of you that are having problems connecting your computers to
wireless printers, I have a solution for you.
And what has connecting to a wireless printer got to do with the subject of this thread which is about Active Directory?
This is NOT a chat room and although you think you are posting to a forum run by Techarena - you are actually posting to a global Usenet Newsgroup. Techarena forums leach off the Microsoft News Servers in order to make them seem far busier than they really are.
You will get a far better experience if you use a newsreader and subscribe to these groups directly, rather than through TechArena.
Setting up Outlook Express/Windows Mail to access Microsoft newsgroups
Accessing the MS newsgroups in Outlook Express/Windows Mail Newsreader
If you must stay with TechArena then please follow Usenet custom by quoting the post you are replying to, and replying to the thread.
- Prev by Date: Re: Can't Print From Vista Laptop to Printer on XP Desktop
- Next by Date: Re: Multiple networks detected in Network and Sharing Center
- Previous by thread: Re: The Active Directory Domain Service is currently unavailable
- Next by thread: Re: Can't Print From Vista Laptop to Printer on XP Desktop