Re: Can't create VPN connection in Vista

I am also having the same problem with a clean install of Windows Vista
Ultimate. Were you or anyone else able to get this fixed? Thanks.

--
pebblechamp
pebblechamp's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/128190.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: Observations from a Windows user
    ... Vista Ultimate, DVD capabilities are included as part of ... Basic, Windows Vista Business, or Windows Vista Enterprise, ... you can enhance your DVD playback experience by purchasing ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: How best to install Vista Ultimate on a new computer
    ... I have also separately purchased Windows Vista ... Ultimate and I want to install it on this new computer. ... If it *does* have a recovery partition, then I would start up the machine ...
  • windows ultimate error joining w2003 server domain
    ... im trying to join into my domain a laptop with windows vista ... annoying vista ultimate ... This information is intended for a network administrator. ... DNS was successfully queried for the service location resource ...
  • RE: How best to install Vista Ultimate on a new computer
    ... Also, to do a clean install, you have to set the DVD Drive to be 1st in the ... Change the Boot Order, insert disk, reboot, load files, delete existing ... I have also separately purchased Windows Vista Ultimate ...
  • Re: Computer Wakes Up From Hibernation
    ... I'm running Vista Business SP1 for the first time on a desktop and I set ... settings on two laptops both running Windows Vista Ultimate SP1. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords)