Re: Unstable wireless network

Hi
Maybe this can Help, http://www.ezlan.net/wbars.html
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

"Ginny" <Ginny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:A6CBD868-C71D-481B-8624-E15D100612B5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have Vista Home Premium 64 bit on my new HP Pavilion desktop on a Linksys
wireless network with a very strong signal since I am only 8 feet from the
router. We have three other computers on the same network which are fine.
Norton came with the computer and is active.

Sometimes the connection is good for an hour, other times it will drop and I
can't reconnect, other times it will reconnect on its own. It is very
frustrating! Help!

  • Re: Unstable wireless network
    ... wireless network with a very strong signal since I am only 8 feet from the ... router. ... We have three other computers on the same network which are fine. ... can't reconnect, other times it will reconnect on its own. ...
  • Unstable wireless network
    ... I have Vista Home Premium 64 bit on my new HP Pavilion desktop on a Linksys ... wireless network with a very strong signal since I am only 8 feet from the ... We have three other computers on the same network which are fine. ... can't reconnect, other times it will reconnect on its own. ...
  • Need Advice - Wireless Routers?
    ... I am having trouble setting up a wireless network in a concrete ... complete with a di-link DI-624 Airplus Ext. G router, ... worked fine - the furthest of the computers was 22 meters away from the ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)
  • Re: MALKE you are a gem !!!
    ... I have had with sharing files over my wireless network of 4 pcs (files ... Have re-installed network, renamed all computers, opened guests ... I'm sure you have a perfectly fine life. ...
  • LinkSys WPC54G/WPC54GS & WXP
    ... All three laptops run Windows XP. ... Primary problem is, on wakeup from sleep, the laptop will not reconnect ... to find the wireless network, and then click on connect, at which point ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)