Re: Slow transfer

"Sinner" <sinner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:h6far5$f7h$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Don't worry to much about transfers speeds in your LAN, it'll just
drive you crazy. Almost as crazy as worrying about how fast your machine boots.

That is probably good advice, looking it up in Google just gets me confused.

cheers

Daniel

  • Re: Problems adding BDC
    ... Daniel ... Since dcpromo works when the server ... >> Yesterday I made another test and if I setup yhe BDC in the same LAN ...
  • Re: Bug Blair: Attorney-at-Flaw
    ... >>> And WHY was it supposedly important that the boots that the heel ... Cassie WAS wearing that style of boot and Daniel WASN'T. ... >> been saying that he gave Cassie permission to drive his car. ... > realistic cry I have seen in a while. ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)
  • Timeout too long if no network
    ... I have a 2.4.18 kernel based system that I use in two configurations. ... boots with no LAN connection, and mounts its own filesystem from disk. ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: Problems adding BDC
    ... Since dcpromo works when the server is ... "Daniel H.Herrmann Doering" wrote in message ... > Yesterday I made another test and if I setup yhe BDC in the same LAN ... >>> posible to change the machine account of the new server in AD. ...
  • Re: Bug Blair: Attorney-at-Flaw
    ... >> And WHY was it supposedly important that the boots that the heel ... Cassie WAS wearing that style of boot and Daniel WASN'T. ... Although it was unprofessional for Cricket to cry, ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)