Re: 0x80070035 Vista Ultimate and Vista Home Premium error

I had this error and have tried many things which I found on several
forums.

In the end what fixed it was the following (for Vista):
1. Press the Start button
2. Press Networks
3. In the left-hand menu, press "Manage network connections"
4. Right-click "Local Area Connection" and select Properties
5. Check "File and Printer Sharing for Microsoft Networks" - this was
unchecked for some reason

--
Evgeni
Evgeni's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/125518.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: Who so little corporate Vista adoption?
    ... outnumbering Windows Vista clients, especially on corporate ... Why would corporate networks be holding back ... on upgrading to Vista. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Slightly OT: Mackie Onyx Firewire system
    ... Vista actually dynamically changes the security level of the user according to the task that is performed. ... That's what I do as well, more on the small business side with SBS based networks in the main, but I have a few medium sized business clients with bigger networks that I manage. ... My PC at home has an AMD 1900+ CPU and I've spent a bit of money on a quiet power supply, heatsinks, fans etc. to make it really quiet. ... I have a couple of machines knocking round still with Athlon XP+ CPU's in them, and they are naturally quite hot running, and therefore naturally noisy with all the stock fans etc... ...
    (uk.music.guitar)
  • Re: Does your Acer Aspire 5633WLMi WiFi?
    ... your wifi equipment. ... Under Vista with the 5633 and 3945abg I can connect to ... my own Wifi network fine + connect to 3 or 4 other unsecured networks that I ... I cannot understand how my 5633WLMI with Vista and 3945abg connects to wireless networks fine and yours didn't. ...
    (uk.comp.homebuilt)