need helping with Openvpn server running on vista box

I have openvpn server installed on a vista box. I have my certs and the
configuration setup as in I can ping in both directions the client and
server. the server is 192.168.10.1 and the client is using 192.168.10.2.
from the client(192.168.200.1) I can the ping 192.168.10.2 and
192.168.10.1. 10.1 is the server at the distant end. I fired up
wireshark on both the client and the server. I can see the ping packets
leave the client and make it to the server however the server is not
passing the packets to the servers default gateway. However it would
apear that I have DNS through the tunnel. With the VPN turned on when I
do a ping and it resolves the ip address. Below is my route from the
server. Detailed instructions would be a plus so I can add them to my
notes. below is a pastebin link to my route on the server thanks

'pastebin - collaborative debugging tool'
(http://pastebin.com/m775a8992)

--
RadarG

  • RE: cannot connect computer
    ... if I type in the url of the server i get through ok. ... client computer to SBS domain. ... | I am unable to ping the sbs server by ip or name. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Cannot connect to Server
    ... Test 1 - the clients can ping one anotehr ... gpupdate/force - reboot both client and server - ping to server from client ... Suggestion 2 - ping to server works when running safe mode with networking ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Unable to ping client2
    ... I understand that the server box can not ping one ... client workstation after upgraded to SBS 2003 SP1. ... Reboot the SBS Server. ... On the client workstation, run "ipconfig /release" and then run ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: My Computers HATE each other
    ... server and client are on different subnets according to your IP ... > IP addresses, but they cannot ping each other. ... > List of NetBt transports currently bound to the Redir ...
  • Re: ISA Problem
    ... is the machine you are physically sitting at when you ping. ... Microsoft Internet Security & Acceleration Server: ... Original Client IP Client IP Client Username Client Agent Authenticated ... Client Service Server Name Referring Server Destination Host Name ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)