Re: Can connect to router but not to internet?

Its not the router. I am running 5 computers off of mine. I am having
the same problem with my vista computer. Im pretty sure its vista. You
all might want to try to shut off your computer and when you turn it
on, start pushing f8 unitl you get to a menu and then select debug
mode. That might fix it for a little while.

  • Re: wep key
    ... Mikey M wrote: ... I just purchased a Vista computer and need to enter the wep key ... It is much easier to log on to your router and key the key from ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Can connect to router but not to internet?
    ... Its not the router. ... am having the same problem with my vista computer. ... debug mode. ... That might fix it ...
  • Re: interactive logon process initialization has failed
    ... I just had a Vista computer doing the same thing. ... I used a slight ... alteration of the method described to but essentially the same fix. ... Thanks to Mindless Automation for the post on the fix though. ...
  • How do I diagnose a slow Vista Home Basic machine?
    ... A friend found out that I have a Vista computer so he brought me his wife's ... Where do I find the diagnostics, or logs or something that can tell me what ... the eMachine site. ... I'd rather not do that if there is a way to fix it instead. ...
  • Why Does Word Document Open Different On XP and Vista?
    ... document in Word 2007 on a Vista computer and some of the styling and spacing ... Is there a way I can fix this? ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)