Re: Internet Connection Sharing

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 00:50:04 +0700, St <sandy@localdomain> wrote:

Does ICS in Vista support multiple internal interfaces, or I had to
bridge them together, like in WinXP?

You have to bridge them together.
--
Best Wishes,
Steve Winograd, MS-MVP (Windows Desktop Experience)

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

  • Re: Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
    ... I then downloaded all newsgroups but the forums you mention are not among them. ... In the list of newsgroups on that bridge you will find the three forums that you mention. ... Graham Mayor - Word MVP ... as of June 1 in the sense that Microsoft will close the Communities Web site and shut down the msnews server. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • About Microsoftıs Bridge to Nowhere
    ... About Microsoft¹s Bridge to Nowhere ... it now appears that Microsoft is immersead in a similar ... the bill for building this bridge. ... Heil Steve Jobs! ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
    ... I'm using WLM as my client and the bridge cannot be faulted for speed. ... I can definitely tell a difference between these NGs with native OE and the forums using the bridge; it's more noticeable at night than early in the morning. ... Microsoft MVP (Word) ... As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
    ... The bridge is a very small software add-in that allows you to access these Web forums with your newsreader. ... After "finishing" the account creation, you can go back to the account Properties and change the name of the account to "Microsoft Answers", fill in missing data, such as your Reply To address, and change the port from the default 119 to 120. ... Installing the bridge adds a Start menu shortcut under Microsoft Community Tools. ... You may want to pin the shortcut to the Start menu or Taskbar because you have to start the bridge each time you restart Windows ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: still here?
    ... I've downloaded the bridge and tried to follow the installation instructions but have hit a brick wall. ... I'm assuming the bridge for this server is the Microsoft Answers bridge and not the Microsoft Forums bridge. ... The instructions all point to the MSDN forums; if I log into Microsoft Answers there's no "My Settings" link to click in order to check the "Use NNTP Bridge" box. ... Microsoft Word MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)