Re: No LIst of Connected Network Anyplace

Alex,

I did use CMD and the command you suggested. It did not change anything in Network List in 'Services'. It still will not START

Any other suggestion if you would.

Hank L

"alexdagr8est" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:02d463ed96959718704f1c2d6f53e01c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ok go to start/all programs/ accessories/right click command prompt, run
as administrator, type "cd\" then type "sfc / scannow" (without the
hyphens) and if it asks you for a vista cd then you cant do this
so then go to start>all programs>accessories>system tools>system
restore then restore to a time when you didnt have this problem, save
everything that has changed since this time ie on a portable HDD
hope this helps

--
alexdagr8est

If my post assisted you in any way Tip my scales [image:
http://www.vistax64.com/signaturepics/sigpic88399_1.gif]

.