Re: No LIst of Connected Network Anyplace

Alex,

I did use CMD and the command you suggested. It did not change anything in Network List in 'Services'. It still will not START

Any other suggestion if you would.

Hank L

"alexdagr8est" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:02d463ed96959718704f1c2d6f53e01c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ok go to start/all programs/ accessories/right click command prompt, run
as administrator, type "cd\" then type "sfc / scannow" (without the
hyphens) and if it asks you for a vista cd then you cant do this
so then go to start>all programs>accessories>system tools>system
restore then restore to a time when you didnt have this problem, save
everything that has changed since this time ie on a portable HDD
hope this helps

--
alexdagr8est

If my post assisted you in any way Tip my scales [image:
http://www.vistax64.com/signaturepics/sigpic88399_1.gif]

  • Re: recording Macros
    ... You posted command button code that may work to filter ... further responses and suggestions, ... Thank you for your suggestion, I will try to be more clear with my ... Is snm type a number type field, ...
  • Re: IniRead default value proposal
    ... and parm4 is populated, then send parm4". ... function slows down the parser for every command, ... please note that my suggestion does not ... I think the feature would be a useful thing ...
    (comp.os.msdos.4dos)
  • Re: Magic item cost
    ... crystal would suffice per any other ioun stone. ...  10,800 suggestion: add a command-word activated Silence effect (2nd ... level spell effect x min 3rd level cleric x 1800 command word ... into a Silence effect to eliminate the worry of his moving around, ...
    (rec.games.frp.dnd)
  • Re: Hard drive full... NOT
    ... more options delete files but I get an error message, ... > What happens to the free space available if you select Start, Disk ... > CleanUp, More Options, System Restore to remove all but the latest ... I'm open to any constructive suggestion now. ...
  • Re: HELP I CANNOT RUN ANY EXE FILES ON MY COMPUTER!!!
    ... but I have a suggestion for Pegasus. ... The directions could be better. ... Type this command and then hit the Enter key: ... :>> jumping around about OEM disk, reloading from a friends disk, cmd.exe ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)