VPN Connection in tray icon?

I have a VPN connection I use regularily. To connect to it, I have to
right click on the network tray icon, then click connect / disconnect,
find the VPN connection in the list, then click connect.

Is there a way to have the VPN connection always available directly in
the right click off the tray icon?

--
Paul Pichette

  • RE: VPN connectoid invisible in tray, how to disconnect?
    ... Definitely not the case for me, I created the VPN connection for myself. ... The tray icon then ... icon and when I use the connect VPN link it shows the normal connect ... up that you connected and icon will be showed up at notification area. ...
  • RE: VPN connectoid invisible in tray, how to disconnect?
    ... The tray icon then ... re-appears along with all the rest of the tray icons. ... icon and when I use the connect VPN link it shows the normal connect ... This usually happen when you create VPN connection for all users (owner: ...
  • Re: Creating a VPN to Windows 2000 SBS network from Mobile 2003
    ... Does it disconnect even if you do nothing or only when you try accessing remote ... I expirience similar problem - VPN connection stays open as long as I do not ... I can sucessfully create a pptp connection from a pc. ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)
  • Re: VPN Disconnect
    ... but my VPN connection is being ... > adapter. ... I thought that the hotfix was supposed to fix the issue. ... It talks about a 1 minute disconnect. ...
    (microsoft.public.isa.vpn)
  • RE: Backup via the Internet
    ... When you perform the backup operation through VPN connection, ... policies that define the idle time out and access time. ... to disable the time out and access time settings to check how it works. ... resource usage bottleneck that may disconnect the VPN connections. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)