Internet Connection Sharing

Does ICS in Vista support multiple internal interfaces, or I had to bridge them together, like in WinXP?

  • Re: Java API to control a Real Web Browser
    ... Have you thought about using some sort of bridge between COM objects ... and Java? ... If you can access a Winxp COM object, you can create your own instance ... because I actually had this working with the common's HTTPCLIENT api ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Adobe-Rätsel
    ... Ist auch im Menue wie in dem zitierten Text vorhanden. ... Umgebung: WinXP Pro, Bridge 1.0.4.6 ... Hast Du mal die updates für Bridge & Co. laufen lassen? ...
    (de.rec.fotografie)
  • Re: Silly Question?
    ... computer and Bridge them together. ... Instructions for Bridging can be found in WinXP Native help. ...
  • Re: Routing with WinXP
    ... and a WinXP in between. ... Does Microsoft have a solution for this or do I have ... You can bridge two networks with XP, ...