Re: Sharing Vista Folders

Although the "Users" folder still shows on the XP's "Network" list, so does
the folder I want. Perhaps the "Users" folder will disappear when I reboot.
I got the desired folder I want though. Thanks, Steve.

P.S. I bought the Vista machine in late March but it wasn't functional until
May (Vista problems after changing the hard drive twice with the 2nd one
loaded with a new Vista operating system). I called Dell yesterday to ask
for special consideration to slip under their June purchase requirement to
receive Windows 7. I might as well have used the time trying to figure out
the network issue you solved for me.

Would you happen to have any suggestion for in getting Windows 7 from Dell?
I planned on writing the executive offices to by-pass Bombay. As an
alternative, would you happen to know if I can get an upgrade from MS at a
reasonable price? I have Vista Ultimate.

"Steve Winograd [MS-MVP]" <bc070521m@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Wed, 5 Aug 2009 00:23:26 -0400, "jaygreg" <jaygreg90@xxxxxxxxxxx>