Re: Trusted Root Certification Authorities

Hi,
I have an issue in the same background. I signed my active X with a
fake certificate and when installed on XP certificate goes to Trusted
Root Certification Store *automatically *but when try to install on
Vista Ultimate certificate goes to in Intermediate Trusted Certificate
store. And this make my AX install on vista.

How a certifiacte goes to Trusted Root Certification Store automatcally
in Vista as it in XP?

Thanks

--
tekneeksol

  • Re: Vista Bus to SBS2003R2 connectcomputer problems . . .
    ... Install it, run MBExplorer ... contentious features on the NIC on the Vista and SBS box (actually the SBS ... To install the certificate on Vista... ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Vista Bus to SBS2003R2 connectcomputer problems . . .
    ... Install it, run MBExplorer ... contentious features on the NIC on the Vista and SBS box (actually the SBS ... To install the certificate on Vista... ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Windows Update repeats
    ... You cannot install some updates or programs ... to a Windows component, install a service pack for Windows or for a Windows ... The Microsoft digital signature affirms that software has been tested with ... Publishers certificate store. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • RE: updates after format
    ... if the Microsoft Server is down. ... software you are installing has not passed Windows Logo testing verify its ... When you try to download an ActiveX control, install an update to Windows ... and you do not have the appropriate certificate in your Trusted Publishers ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Vista Bus to SBS2003R2 connectcomputer problems . . .
    ... to Vista update since the 'Vista ready' status did not mean that I could buy ... contentious features on the NIC on the Vista and SBS box (actually the SBS ... To install the certificate on Vista... ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)