Re: Files not showing

No it didn't.

"Steve Winograd [MS-MVP]" wrote:

On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 14:53:01 -0700, Ken W
<KenW@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm not sure if this is a networking issue, but I thought I would start here.
A given file is visible to one computer and not the other on a networked
folder. They both have access to that folder, but for some reason, that
computer can't see the file. I then signed on to the computer that couldn't
see the file with the same sign-on from the computer that could see the file.
However, I was not able to see the file. Therefore, I thought it must be
computer related somehow. Then I went to an XP machine and it's having the
same problems seeing the file as the other computer. Any ideas?

Go to Control Panel > Folder Options > View, and enable viewing of
hidden and system files. Does that make it appear?
--
Best Wishes,
Steve Winograd, MS-MVP (Windows Desktop Experience)

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

.