Re: Files not showing
- From: Ken W <KenW@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 06:04:01 -0700
No it didn't.
"Steve Winograd [MS-MVP]" wrote:
On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 14:53:01 -0700, Ken W.
I'm not sure if this is a networking issue, but I thought I would start here.
A given file is visible to one computer and not the other on a networked
folder. They both have access to that folder, but for some reason, that
computer can't see the file. I then signed on to the computer that couldn't
see the file with the same sign-on from the computer that could see the file.
However, I was not able to see the file. Therefore, I thought it must be
computer related somehow. Then I went to an XP machine and it's having the
same problems seeing the file as the other computer. Any ideas?
Go to Control Panel > Folder Options > View, and enable viewing of
hidden and system files. Does that make it appear?
Steve Winograd, MS-MVP (Windows Desktop Experience)
Microsoft Most Valuable Professional Program
- Prev by Date: Re: cannot rename network adapter in Device Manager
- Next by Date: Re: Port Forwarding
- Previous by thread: Re: Files not showing
- Next by thread: Vista 64 Home Premium Connects With One of Two XP Pro PC's