Vista SP2 static address on wireless doesnt work

After applying vista sp2 after reboot it connects to wireless access
point but local only with invalid address. I have to set to dhcp and
then switch it to static again. Any clues anyone?

Thanks you

--
yarym
yarym's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/109944.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: (OT) vlans and cisco switches and dhcp to my system
    ... You can configure the dhcp server to ... separate VLAN despite the proper address being "passed through" to the ... were port-specific on the switch. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: 802.1x howto ias computer only authentication
    ... Windows XP because no dhcp can be found. ... User authentication based on certificates works ok but thats not ... access permission by your remote access policy. ... the way the 802.1X switch works is to ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.radius)
  • Re: DHCP Strangest Problem I ever Seen in my life
    ... What you describe is classic behavior of spanning tree being enabled on the ... Every last time I've seen this behavior it was a switch issue, ... 168455 - DHCP Renewal Failures on Switched Networks ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.networking)
  • Re: Event ID 1003 -> DHCP problem
    ... I don't think it's switch related, because it's the external nic that's ... this is an expected behavior while DHCP Client failed to ... Considering your scenario that the affected network adapter is ... I suggest that you replace the external network adapter on the SBS ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Multiple access points to flood an area.
    ... But yes, in general, you put an access point where you want coverage and run wire back to the switch. ... It has been chosen because the native IP range 192.168.0.X of the D-Link does not overlap the 192.168.1.X IP address range of the router built into the 2WIRE2701 modem (wireless option disabled) ... They can be on the same subnet, just make one of the run DHCP and disable it on the other. ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)