Re: Wireless light turns off automatically after about 5 minutes
- From: "Jack [MVP-Networking]" <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 18:04:07 -0400
Check the Power Saving configuration of the Wireless Card.
Choose advance in Power Option and look for the Wireless/Network Card.
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).
"cuocuo" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:82f26d40a3dca907289674ff49bdb664@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm having the same problem. In my case, the time is loger, about
30minutes or 1 hour after I start my laptop (TP T61). I'm not using
- Prev by Date: Re: Vista cannot copy file from computer on intranet
- Next by Date: Urgent request: Cannot connect to server 2003, with windows vista business 32
- Previous by thread: Re: Wireless light turns off automatically after about 5 minutes
- Next by thread: post sp2 domain controller issue