Re: Vista Ultimate loses internet connection

I tried this solution and it has been working for about a week. Go to
the Device Manager and click on Network Adaptors. Then, double click on
the adaptor that you are using. Click on the Power Management tab and
check to see what items are checked. This is going to sound opposite of
everyone else?s posting but just give it a try. Select everything and
click OK. Exit out of everything and restart your computer. After
restart is complete, go back and uncheck the options you just selected.
I did this and I haven't had a disconnect problem since.

Good Luck - Mike

--
mdshelley
.