Re: Windows Vista Business: Internet Connection Promblems

bwe654 wrote:

Thanks Malke. But I can not connect to the internet with my laptop (HP
Pavillion dv2500) so I can not go to the website to download. Please
advise.

Then obviously you have to go to HP's website from a different machine with
an Internet connection (the one you are currently posting from perhaps?)
and download the drivers. Save them to a USB thumb drive with enough
capacity or burn to CD-R and then copy to the laptop which needs them.

Malke
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!

  • Re: Multiple Users of one website
    ... Does the internet site have FrontPage extensions? ... If there are no FP extensions you will need an FTP program to download the ... > maintained poorly and, with zero knowledge and a lot of trial, error, and> reading, constructed a website that has been adequate until now. ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Advice needed For Auction
    ... check the Ebay sold section I can't get a price. ... I can not even connect to the internet using my phone either. ... Does anyone have any ideas of a database that I can download onto my laptop? ...
    (uk.people.consumers.ebay)
  • Advice needed For Auction
    ... check the Ebay sold section I can't get a price. ... I can not even connect to the internet using my phone either. ... Does anyone have any ideas of a database that I can download onto my laptop? ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Blaster Worm
    ... I was surfing the Internet with my laptop, ... in a sudden I had lot of Ads appearing on a website. ... but on the Temporary Internet Files folder as well. ... I removed the Blaster Worm, ...