Re: Read Win98se hard drives from Vista

Poetry in motion steve!

Is there anyway I can give you a star, check, or plus of some kind for
your help? ... This is my 1st thread in the forums ... and I don't know
how!

--
TheAceMan
TheAceMan's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/105615.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: Why do you write poetry?
    ... Choose Something Like a Star ... Use language we can comprehend. ... I don't write poetry and I write poetry, ... staid when booming voices carry praise or blame too far. ...
    (rec.arts.poems)
  • Re: Why do you write poetry?
    ... writing poetry is an aesthetic/intellectual game. ... Choose Something Like a Star ... staid when booming voices carry praise or blame too far. ... I once watched a shopping cart choose ...
    (rec.arts.poems)
  • Re: Why do you write poetry?
    ... writing poetry is an aesthetic/intellectual game. ... Choose Something Like a Star ... Use language we can comprehend. ... staid when booming voices carry praise or blame too far. ...
    (rec.arts.poems)