Re: Microsoft ISATAP adapter

I'm having the same issue as the user who has started this thread.
However, I can't get to the internet at all. I've tried using a LAN as
well as my Sprint Broadband. It will no longer reconginze my card will
plug into a USB port. I'm not able to use my Help And Support links, it
replies as Not able to start! I can't get an IP Address. Any suggestions
will be great!!!

--
Fredrostar2u

  • Re: Moving Exchange Server
    ... Placing them in the LAN gives internal users 100% access with no firewall to ... DMZ, thus 0% risk/ports open between them. ... If Microsoft Exchange and/or Active Directory cannot run ... >> Internet is better? ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)
  • RE: Firewall Rule Set not allowing access to DNS servers?
    ... > My LAN is configured with static IP addresses, ... > I have full connectivity with the internet from every machine on my ... > # Allow out access to my ISP's Domain name server. ... > # Interrogate packets originating from the public internet ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • RAS - Routingproblem? DNS? Wins?
    ... ging übers Kabelmodem ins Internet und die andere ins LAN. ... Adapter und über diesen nam der Router externe Anrufe unseres Aussenlagers ... anderen PCs ganz normal mit 1 Netzwerkkarte im LAN angehängt ist. ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.windowsxp.networking)