Re: Vista Wireless Network Lag/Spikes

Alright...this has been giving me issues for weeks. I never really
noticed it until i started playing cod4...but now that i have noticed it
it is terribly frustrating. I would love to try the xp drivers and
such...but i am not very savy in that area of computers. Could someone
please spell it out step by step how to uninstall vista drivers and
install xp ones...and possibly a link for the drivers. thanks.

--
brianm
brianm's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/105834.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: Thoughts on Hamilton
    ... Brendan, taking strongly against someone for a minor faux pas is not ... were you not intent on playing my nemesis. ... I have a very healthy and honest opinion about what I do and don't like ... to see from drivers and that was no different with Lewis. ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)
  • Re: Max was told about the fix last year...
    ... as Schumachers and that Irvine was asked on more than one occasion to ... Playing devil's advocate, what if it turns out that drivers were ordered ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)
  • Re: Why flashing headlights is poor driving.
    ... 'These letters are shocking, not least in the way that both letter writers have manage, consciously or unconsciously, to put innocent playing outside on the same level as more dubious activities such as chicken and even vandalism; give a child a bad name and you can justify pushing out of sight. ... But in any event, I suggest it takes two to play chicken, because if car drivers refused to move forward when children challenge them the game is no longer playable; and anyway if drivers were going a maximum of 5-10mph, then accidents are both much less likely to happen and if they do happen are highly unlikely to result in fatalities. ...
    (uk.rec.driving)
  • Re: Final Fantasy XI
    ... Select my Charcater and start playing the game and within 30 mins my screen ... drivers, 400 power supply. ... The wizard will then pop up and show a calendar of restore points. ... Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.games)
  • Re: HDTV and Nvidia 6600GT help
    ... So how was your first DVD playing? ... In my MCE I'm using my Intel mobo on board 7.1 digital out to ... >> drivers for media center, version 72 I think it is now. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)