Re: Limited Connectivity

Hi
Maybe this can Help, http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928233
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

"josegee" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:2e0e0784c52bc7ac2ac1ff03ef271c83@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So here's my problem, I have two pc's an XP and a Vista Home Premium. My
XP NEVER has any problems connecting to my router/internet, wired, while
my other PC, Vista(which is also wired), works but it will ocassionally
give me the "Limited Connectivity" icon and the ONLY way it will work is
if I unistall the driver from the Drivers Manager. Sometimes I have to
do it 2-3 times for it to work. And It's just a headache to fix so I
want to know what could be the problem that's causing this? I want it to
stop doing it. Could it be that I might need a new part for the PC? I've
also bought a Network Card but it gives me the same bullsh*t as well. I
still have a one year warrant so it could probably just be a faulty part
on the pc. What do you guys think?

I use a Linksys WRT54Gs Router.

--
josegee