Re: Read Win98se hard drives from Vista

On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 07:13:03 +0530, TheAceMan
<TheAceMan.3tsvjc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Poetry in motion steve!

Is there anyway I can give you a star, check, or plus of some kind for
your help? ... This is my 1st thread in the forums ... and I don't know
how!

You can send feedback to the Microsoft Most Valuable Professional
program at mvpga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
--
Best Wishes,
Steve Winograd, MS-MVP (Windows Desktop Experience)

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

  • Re: Internet sharing via firewire
    ... Steve Winograd, MS-MVP (Windows Desktop Experience) ... Microsoft Most Valuable Professional Program ...
  • Re: Unable to network 2 Vista machines using machine names
    ... Steve Winograd, MS-MVP (Windows Desktop Experience) ... Microsoft Most Valuable Professional Program ...
  • Re: bootable virus scanner?
    ... displays is bigger than the monitor's screen, so I can't click any of ... Steve Winograd, MS-MVP (Windows Desktop Experience) ... Microsoft Most Valuable Professional Program ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Say "NO" to Windows Office - Try OpenOffice
    ... Apparently someone from Microsoft if forcing you to use ... their Office products. ... OO and Star Office for our small business and home use ... discussion intact. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: 832894
    ... Mike S, you are a star! ... I just wish the 'good' people at Microsoft had listed that ... simple fix somewhere in their notes for all us non- ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)