Re: Microsoft ISATAP adapter
- From: Malke <malke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 12:59:21 -0700
Hey everyone. This is my first post, as i have had to join the forum to
get desperate help for this very annoying problem.
I can no longer connect to my Internet browser or my wireless hub
through my Sony Vaio's WiFi. I had a yellow exclamation mark appear over
my internet icon in the bottom right of my screen a couple days ago and
have since not been able to get online wirelessly. It says i have
"Limited Connectivity" yet i have full signal.
I have a strong hunch that since my computer installed a mandatory
Windows Update, the next time i came on my computer after this update,
this problem occured. I have looked in my devices and everything says
its got the most up to date driver Windows can find, but i still have
this problem, and the yellow exclamation mark and no wireless access
It sounds like you installed a driver for your wireless network adapter from
Windows Update (always a bad idea). Try rolling it back to drivers that
work or, if that doesn't solve the issue, uninstall/reinstall the wireless
adapter drivers. Get them from Sony's tech support website for your
specific model laptop.
Roll Back Troublesome Device Drivers in Windows Vista from the How-To Geek -
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!
- Prev by Date: Re: Access is denied ( to remote shared PC folder)
- Next by Date: Re: Can't connect to a wireless router?
- Previous by thread: Re: Access is denied ( to remote shared PC folder)
- Next by thread: Re: Microsoft ISATAP adapter